!!Please Join Us for the Last U-Pick of 2014!!
Sunday October 26th 10am -1pm
- EAT: Enjoy a “Pay What You Can” BRUNCH by Chef Matt Elias
- HARVEST: Pick exactly what you want from our seasonal bounty (cooking greens, potatoes, salad makings, and much more!
- SAVE: For $40 receive an uncommonly awesome value on your weekly vegetable needs (you can split this with friends)
- WHAT’S AVAILABLE: Call 707.876.3261 for updates
- ADD ON’S: You can also purchase STRAWBERRIES if they’re ripe, farm fresh EGGS and other farm-made items.
- RSVP: It’s not mandatory but please emailUPICK@bloomfieldfarmsorganics.com to confirm your attendance and the size of your group. This helps with planning for our staff, food and other items to meet your needs. Thank you!!!
- WHERE: Bloomfield Organics - Between the towns of Valley Ford and Bloomfield, California CLICK HERE FOR A MAP
- WHEN: 10am to 2pm — Last Sunday of each month From May thru October — 12550 Valley Ford Road Bloomfield, CA 94952
- PRICE & PAYMENT: $40 per event for entry and permission to harvest a generous portion of vegetables. A group can split a box or harvest bin if you’d like. If you are not harvesting we charge $5 per person to walk the farm and experience U-Pick Weekend. Strawberries, eggs and plant starts are add on purchases.We appreciate cash but if you forget we can accept credit cards or local checks. Depending on the weekend catered foods and brunch items from licensed caterers, plant starts and a farm store for products crafted here on the farm!!!
- DOG POLICY: Thank you for respecting our no dog policy. You may bring dogs and leave them in your vehicle however there is not a lot of shade. Thank you!
ESSENTIAL PREPARATION CHECKLIST (please read)
To ensure you have the best time possible at U-Pick SUNDAY it is important to be prepared. Here is a check-list of requirements and suggestions!
- Harvest Container: Please bring your own harvest box or 2 medium sized re-useable grocery bags. If you do not bring a harvest container Bloomfield Organics will offer harvest baskets for a small fee
- Wagons: Bring your own wagon, especially if you have kids. Our fleet of wagons will be first come first served and we cannot guarantee a wagon for every individual or family group.
- Be Prepared & Get Geared Up! The weather and elements of nature can be intense and we never quite know what to expect. It’s an outdoor adventure! Be prepared for wind, mud, dirt, sun, insects and who knows, perhaps even a bit of rain. This is especially important to ensure children have a wonderful experience.
- Cutting Utensil: You are responsible to bring your own knife for harvesting. Bloomfield Organics will not be offering cutting knife this year
- Bring a Lunch? Depending on the weekend there may be food. So check in with us and we’ll let you know if you should bring a lunch or not.
- Photography: We highly recommend you bring a camera. The photo opportunities are endless and you won’t be sorry.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR FARM – 12550 Valley Ford Road Bloomfield, CA 94952
Coming West from Bloomfield – Drive on Valley Ford Road for approximately 1.0 miles. Our driveway is on the right just after a large Victorian farmstead home with white gazebo. Turn right (there will be signs marking the turn) and drive straight until you see parking near 2 large metal barns.
Coming East Valley Ford – Drive on Valley Ford Road for approximately 3.0 miles. Turn left (there will be signs marking the turn) and drive straight until you see parking near 2 large metal barns.